- To have thorough understanding of functional safety concepts & codes(IEC)
- To foster capability to communicate with safety engineers and experts in the field
- Get rid of confusing jargons in product cartificates and third party approval reports
- Select the right safety equipment & design a safer system
What you will get:
- Handouts of the course material
- Case studies and class room excercises
- White papers on the practical implementation of IEC61511
- Certificate of Attendance
Who should attend:
Managers and engineers who want to understand the important aspects of SIS design and selection of safety products,systems and the design of applications.
Duration of Training:
One day training.
Two day training.
What will you learn:
Introduction to Safety Lifecycle
Basics of SIS
How SIS is different from BPCS
SIL Definition & purpose
Safety instruments Functions
Introduction to safety standards
How to identify the inherent RISK
ALARP concepts (As Low As Reasonably Practicable)
Safety requirement Specification