Circles Safety Services (an ISO: 9001:2008 Certified Company) pioneered the concept of construction safety audits in India. With its risk based approach and applying proven audit techniques employed in other sectors, Circles Safety audits help organizations address the safety issues in a more systematic manner.
Audit on HSE Management System evaluates
HSE Policy, HSE Plan, HIRA, HSE Inspection, HSE Organization and Committees, HSE Awareness and Training, HSE Evaluation of Subcontractors, Work Permit systems, HSE Performance Measurement, Management of First aid, Incident Reporting and Incident Analysis, Corrective action and Preventive action and Emergency Preparedness / Response plan.
Audit on Technical Element covers
Excavation, Blasting, Piling, Scaffolding, Work at Height, Formwork and Concreting, Material Handling, Grinding, Welding & Gas Cutting, Plant & Machinery, Electrical Safety, Fire Protection, House Keeping, Personnel Protective Equipment, Occupational Health & Hygiene, Environment Management
- Applicable statutes for Construction Industry in India
- Relevant Indian Standards (IS) applicable to construction Industry
- The Building and Other Construction Workers Act 1996 & Central Rules 1998
- Good Engineering and Safety Practices followed in similar construction sites
Benefits of Construction HSE Audit
- Evaluate effectiveness in managing Safety, Health and environment risks at worksite, will motivate the clients to strive for improvements in managing potential Safety, Health and environment risks at work site.
- Auditing on each element of both Technical and HSE Management systems at worksite, the management of worksite can focuses its attention to elevate the weaker elements in order to improve overall worksite conditions.