With experts from various fields like Environment, social, ecology and biodiversity we have executed 1000+ environmental and social sustainability consulting projects during past year. Being a NABET accredited consulting firm, our EIA coordinators and functional area experts are hand holding our clients in implementing environmental management program, conceptual, design and operational phase processes.
Our experts area abreast with sectorial environmental sustainability aspects of petro & petro-chemicals, oil &gas, paper&pulp, chemical industries, chemical process industries, automobile, Ports & Harbors, infrastructure, fertilizer, food & beverage, distillery, cement and area development.
Inogen is a global alliance, providing multi-national organizations with consistent high value environment, health, safety and sustainability solutions. It assists our multinational clients by resolving liabilities from the past, addressing today’s requirements and delivering solutions for the future. Circles Safety Services is strengthened by having a strategic partnership with Inogen and also a board member of Inogen by holding 5% stake.
With more than 200 offices located in every continent, more than 6,430 staff worldwide, Inogen associates are located around Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, North, Latin and central America providing a top notch consultancy services in Environment, Health, Safety and sustainability. Inogen is a global delivery platform for Associates to get mission driven work done for their clients anywhere in the world.
Environmental Regulatory Compliance Assistance
- Environmental Impact Assessment Studies
- Environmental audits
- Ground water assessment and permitting assistance
Natural Resources Efficiency consulting services
- Natural resource accounting audits
- Water management studies – source vulnerability, water footprint, water audit & water conservation, wastewater recycling, ground water studies, watershed development, flood risk and storm water management studies
- Carbon management services – energy audits, carbon footprint assessment, carbon neutral technical feasibility studies and climate change adaptation studies
- Biodiversity management studies – baseline mapping, planning and capacity building studies
Social and Governances Stewardship Assistance
- Baseline assessment and mapping studies
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment Studies as per DONOR agency guidelines
- Social impact assessment studies
- Technical feasibility studies for implementing Corporate Social Responsibility Programs and handling in implementation
- Environmental Due Diligence studies (Phase 1 and Phase 2 studies)
Environmental compliance capacity building services
- Handling in achieving regulatory compliance
- Air Quality modeling and developing air quality management
- VOC emissions inventory and control programs for chemical process industries
- Odour assessment and control
- Noise mapping, modelling and noise mitigation and control
- ETP adequacy studies and technical feasibility studies of Zero Liquid Discharge programs
- Treated wastewater disposal management plans
- Solid and hazardous waste inventory studies, audits and developing zero land fill programs
- Technical studies on greenbelt and compensatory afforestation
- Marine and coastal environmental planning studies (monitoring, modeling and environmental management plans)
- Oil spill modeling and contingency plans
- Developing minimum corporate environmental management manuals
- Technical feasibility studies for implementing Corporate Environmental Responsibility Programs (CER) as per MoEF&CC requirements.